Did you miss the Fresh Modern Bee...

... well why not head over to Me and Ma and sign up for their Fresh and Funky Quilt Block Bee!  Maria and Julie from Forest Poppy were 2 comments too late for Fresh Modern Bee I and II so have decided to get together and start their own.  Maria says on her blog today: The Bee is to be called Fresh and Funky with an emphasis on modern, fresh quilting using bright fabrics balanced with neutrals and whites..Inspired by the likes of redpepperquilts, jaybirdquilts and  of course lilysquilts...

What are you waiting for...  

Comments

  1. Mmm shall we join that one too Lynne???!!! seriously I might I think I'm addicted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynne, thanks so much for inviting me to join your Quilt Block Bee. I didn't reply earlier because I was so tempted but knew deep down I don't have time at the mo. Looks like I'm too late now anywway. Hope you all have fun. Can't wait to see what you all come up with and maybe next time...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment away peeps :-)