Kaffe Geese

When I took this photo of the top corner of the Kaffe Fassett diagonal madness quilt I am making for my Mum...

... it looked a bit like flying geese so I decided to have a little play with the scraps in the Kaffe scrap box (I wouldn't let him mix with the hoi polloi in the main scraps box of course) and came up with something I might use for one of my upcoming bees (although as I have about forty ideas running round in my head for these bees, who knows what I'll end up doing).  So here is my bee goose.  Maybe I should start a goose bee...

Comments

  1. That looks fab shall have to give it a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabrics and the wonkiness in the second picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, got your comment on my blog. I totally agree we need more English quilters, or more that blog! Strickly speaking my blog is combination of three of loves, quilting, baking and the kids. The kids should probably be first on that list but I was quilting way before them.
    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks great like the way you have used the white to separate the colours..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your pieced goose -- I think it's the jumble of colors separated by the thin white sashings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bee goose! It looks like mosaic. Such a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. now quilting for quilting virgins who intend to keep it that way is hard enough to follow without inventions coming along like bee geese and geese bees.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that you keep your Kaffe scraps separate from the common masses of other less worthy scraps! I keep all my Kaffe stash in a separate bin... no cross-contamination is allowed in my home! Love the scrappy goose block with the white strips - so fresh and fun! ANOTHER BEE?? Wow, you have WAAAAYYY more energy than me! But of course I'd have to sign up, because... well because I love your blog, and I can never say no to a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment away peeps :-)